Tuesday, January 1, 2008

*[NP @ 2008]

Happy New Year all.
alrdy changed my msn's personal message to "...*[NP @ 2008]
well, a dream come true ?
certainly hoped so. Well, yesterday felt so long suddenly.
And a year certainly passed in a flash.

hmm, well let's just give it a head start hmmmm.
went to Zayar's hse fer a countdown party organized by me and a few buddies.

*follwing the TV, counting down
..1! 2008~

been feeling sickish since last morning, well i cant help it anyways.
played PSP, crap about and watched DISTURBIA.
well, it's quite nice and i would give it a 3.5 outta 5.
yea after that, went out with kelvin for a talk by corridor (at 6am)
been talking about alot of stuff, from health, body to mind.
well both of us really enjoyed the morning breeze, that's cool (:
but my flu was still that, that sucks.
well, we talked with a box of tissue (:
ltr after that both of us went for have braekfast at the blk 302 coffeeshop @ CCK.
awww, i'm gonna drop dead when i reach home (:

we went back after our breakfast, then we all left zayar's hse not long after that (:
the rest went to long john for breakfast, while i wait for them, playing NFS at my PSP.
it was around an hour or smth when i cannot take it and surrender to my cold.
head home, take a HOT WARM shower, and drop dead straight on my bed.

[7.19 PM]
woke up @ 7 plus and watch kinship 2 while i have my dinner.
well everything's alrdy, my flu have also subside.
hope everything will turns out well for 2008
then slack for DOTA, then PSP till now.
gonna sleep early, well there's quest tmr for me =.=
yea she'd got school tmr hmmmm~
awww, uh yea ok.

nth much to blog alrdy, cos i gonna slp real soon, or latest before midnight.
ok, well i'll also be uploading picture and stuffs like that cos it's really boring at home, so why not blog (:

well for now here's a pic for u guys (it's my display pic)



haha it's so cute (:
well chill up guys, happy new year!
for those in sec 4, A1s!

No comments: