Monday, January 7, 2008

RONNIE: [2558] CN9A

[5.05 AM]
jolt of of a forgotten dream.
i reluctantly tilted my head to face the window, only to find that the sky is still dark through my tinted window.
upon grabbing my phone, it read 5.05.
without even bother to strech my arm to place it back, i place it right beside my pillow,
only to find that the next thing i do is to close my eyes.
*i rolled, abit, streched my leg.
within barely 10 mins i found myself restless, however my mind just cant seem to rest.
i lifted myself up lazily, however, dropped dead again within 30 seconds.
i pulled myself up finally, as i have quest today.
i played my psp for awhile all the way till 5.35 before i head on for showers and prepared myself for the day.

*[after quest]
[7.59 AM]
i called Kunda, checking if he was awake.
i'm all ready.
i start my computer while waiting for him to prepare and his "i'm ready call".
i played around with the icons at first.
then prefered to spend my time in a better way.
went off to blogged my day(s).
i'm still on a long quest, to indentify, and to understand myself.
well, i really don't know what kinda person i was now.
hmmmm, maybe after all those blogging, i could find my answers somehow...

[9.08 AM]
uhhh yea just in the midst of typing, Kunda called me.
he's ready =D and we decided to call kelvin only after reaching lot one.
yea, gotta run hmmmmm...
will blogged in later.

*went up senja lrt station.
waited for like 3 mins before the train arrive.
yawn, life's boring.

we walked abit while waiting for the arcade to open.
went to the cinemas, btw there's a new show coming right up.
CJ 7 by stephen chow.



shall be brief hmmm,
running outta time.
went out ta meet kunda and kelvin up.
made a initial D 4 card with a silver CN9A.
man, i just cant help it but stick to CN9A (i'm faithful)
played a few rounds and all.





[12.40 PM]
ahhh came back

slacked abit while using com.
then went out again after having dinner.
slacked at lot one first, follow by Kelvin's hse,
this time with Jasper Hing, we did abit of gaming then proceed to watch balls of fury.
*to junhao >> hey, maggie q isn't so that chio okay ? =D
ran to catch the last train.

awww fuck i'm sweating.
cheers (:

No comments: