Tuesday, January 8, 2008

searing rains, pelting emotions.

[6.30]
woke up late today.
awww, i've missed my quest.
i cant sleep in the morning awww..
been straining and stretching my legs again and again to made myself comfortable.
i swear that i really cursed on my own bed.
=.= nvr felt so bad before.
i reluctantly, got up and played my PSP with half of the eyes closed.

[7.00 AM]
fuck, i've got enough =.=
i went back, and lay my body on my bed.
screw it, i cant sleep,
my leg muscle seem to be twitching and straining.
i've been stretching to make me bone/muscle more comfortable.
awwww. i felt that i'm gonna be dead =.=
in a moment of fury.
i walked out and sleep on the sofa.

[12.20 PM]
i was awake by knockings on my door.
well, Jasper Hing, Kunda and Kelvin came my hse.
well slacked abit before we go out.
we meet Zayar later at Bukit Panjang Plaza.
we went off after having macdonald's
with Kelvin and Jasper Hing coming back again after going home.
Kelvin have to send his bro home.
and Jasper Hing have to take his PSP.
well, Kunda went off even before we left.
HE GOT QUEST !~

went out to marina.
slacked abit.and went back real fast.
well, kelvin need to be back early to take his medi =D
well, get well soon Kelvin =D
yea ^^
went off to clarke quay...



went back to CCK via 190.
woots, meet kunda there.
=D ~
played initial D 4. hmmmm.
then went off to Zayar's hse.
then watched alil of the movie.
THE JACKET IS NICE !
guys if u wanna watch it =D
watch abit of poseiden before heading home.

took to jelapang at first.
then its raining so heavily.
took one train back, 10 mins, GRRRRr!!!!!
watched the rain, well, got emo.
but no time to type it out.
maybe ?









well, just think of those old days.
those good old days...
well, miss'em.
those rain just "washed" off the muddy armor and made me feel naked =.=
exposed hmmmm ?
well, heck'em for now.
praying time~good results real soon.

to Xian Zheng: "may ur dreams come true. Thanks for the yellow card songs".

cheers (:

No comments: