Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First day of school (for pri and sec)

Will be blogging by grouping up in various timing due to boredom,
yawn*
then i'll either paste in everything at night or just double post.

[4.10 AM]
been rolling about on my bed, i cant seem to get any sleep,
maybe, i'll been sleeping too much in the morning the day before.
tried to sleep but failed, it was only 30mins later when i gave up and turn on my PSP.
played my PSP all the way till 5 plus.
it's gonna be quest time anyways~

*after quest
[7.14 AM]
went down at senja grand for a walk, hoping to get breakfast.
I come to a halt in front of our school.
"looks like the first day of school never change ehh?" i thought to myself.
well, i could see students streaming in,
the usual in large groups, and unfamiliar faces walking alone,
with they shirt TUCKED IN, (*ehem, u got me.)
some "princes" and "princesses" even got parents, bringing them to school,
having an umbrella over their head all the way sheltering them until they reach the gate.

-brainstorm: why?
1) scared their child head tio birdshit, first day very xia suey.
2) son/daughter fragile, alil sun can kill them
3) it's an ice cream child!
4) scare killer litter.

aww, that's a joke here hmmmm.
anyways, i also could see waves of goodbye, by the mums and dads.
wow, actually, the first day could get so emotional.
the sigh was, special as if only afew times a year.
maybe i shall, cosplay as a west spring student and went in someday (:

ok, then i head to senja grand.
awwww~
wtf?! no mee fen alrdy?!
all cleared by the students, arghs i got prata instead.
taking the blue plastic bag, i heave my feet up the stairs for some morning excercise and feast over 2 episode of Suzuka (jap anime).
i played Digimon World 2 on my PSP after that, i waited hell long for the intro and "training"
and i accidentally named my digi-beetle ggggggggg.
F*CK !
looks like i've to start over someday huh.

[8.30 AM]
moved around in my room, then started to read my 1 year old newspaper.
dated 31st Dec 2007
heres, the picture hmmmm~



cool ain't it (:
for god's sake it's 1 year old alrdy.

[8.40 AM]
due to boredom, i'd revive an old classic, LEGO.
i used to spend alot of time with it as it's my favourite toy/ past-time,
well, it could extend ur imagination way beyond~
sortta played abit, and it prompted me something (:

well, i'd thought of this last time.
Next time if i had a child, if LEGO is still "in" the trend, i would spend more money in LEGO for my child than on action figures =D
i swear! well, cause i like LEGO too (:
it's fun ^^

i kinda "build" back a master piece of mine.
i consider it a master piece as i took the best parts from most of my other LEGO model.
actually, it's much nicer =X
it can become a submarine, speed boat, plane, heli =D





*and Ronnie played all the way till 9.54 AM

then went donw to get money from Zhe Wei,
returned me $30, but still got alil' more.
thanks zhewei ^^

[11.20]
slack at my com table, called kunda.
conference with kelvin and kunda, might be going out soon~
geez, it's boring w/o school sometimes yea.

then went out to lot one with kunda to meet kelvin.
*damn it, it was at bukit panjang lrt station when i realised i forgot to bring my phone.

went out for intial D 4, keep losing ever since.
yea been trying CN9A in all sorts of colour to find a lucky colour,
and i've found it =D it's SILVER !
wait on NiteTeenz, i'll catch up with you guys real soon.
won a battle with the emperor guy, now i've finally proven myself worthly for the EVO CARS. ^^

rush back home for quest.

*after quest
i grab a bite at KFC.
ok, since u guys are reading this lemme tell u something.
the french fries @ greenridge's KFC is always SUPERB !
it's becos of the fries there that change my habit of converting the whipped to cheese fries to LARGE FRENCH FRIES.



then took a stroll back home hmmm,
enjoying the evening breeze.





reach home at around hmmmm...7 plus.
wanted to watch kinship 2, but end up spraining my neck.
was resting on bed till now, when i decided to got up and post my day up.
i guess nth much significant for now hmmm.

No comments: