Monday, January 13, 2014

king of the summers

Finally not drafting at my word pad anymore.
pretty much figured, i should at least do something.
yes,
right now.


and hence marks my first step towards my resolution: start gyming.
first step, not sure whether do i see it thru all the way.
but it all have been fun.
cold, fun and it pretty much make my day.
it's beautiful to get things started.

and the 3 of us seems right out of the movie,
3 not so fit losers (well maybe just me)
getting back on track, and 1 just got started.
not sure how far would we go down the road, but i guess i'll just keep walking and see where it takes me for now.

***

back at home,
the second part of my resolution: watch movies.

and then i began my journey with Nick Robinson and his gang, in the King of Summers,
a hauntingly beautiful film, that touched my soul.
i daresay i'm easily touched,
but being born with 2 teaspoon more worth of empathy inside me is no easy feat.

remember the days,
you'd so tired, that you want to escape?
i'm taken aback, swept off my feet, by the adventures in the king of summers,
the kids are glowing,
beautiful,
hauntingly i guess,
real, probably real?
and a harsh fact that we might all, have been dreaming, have to wake up one day.
everyone,

it's a good film to watch on your alone time,
and you can let your brain tick,
food for thoughts,
who doesn't like to run,
and never look back
how doesn't like to dream,
and never wakes up

i like how the music came in,
maybe it's my hype,
maybe it's just me,
but i always have a thing for indie,
call me a misfit,
cause i always am,
i always felt, your music taste, clearly defines who you are,
and your preference, are the one that makes you unique,
the everchanging taste,
the tastebuds in your ears that respond to the melody,
or the screeching tyre.
what you love,
what you could relate to,
and what touched your soul.

i'm glad.
well the trailer isn't at all attractive,
but i guess.. it's still worth a watch.



and the rest just comes from the vibe from all the gyming,
must be the fucking endorphin.

No comments: