Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

happy 2014,
and i'm here again,

quite determine to get this post done instead of drafting it in my wordpad and get it left down there.
the irony of feeling alive to write,
yet i didn't manage to finish a single piece.
sometimes, i just can't capture everything down.
not fast enough?
fleeting thoughts that run through my head.

i end the year with the secret life of walter mitty,
beautiful film i have to say,
grimly touching, with a tinge of the beauty of mother earth.
it's like watching a film off from nat geo all together.

there, we had our little quiet countdown.
screw the crowds,
screw cliches,
and screw the overrated fireworks (even thou we can see them from our place)
we had our small little get together cum beer drinking session.
god, i just love the high.
genes from my dad? i don't know,
we both just enjoy getting high, and sleep o_o

trust me, it's not weird,
it's further from stupid,
yea...

i had my first,
beauty sleep of the year,
clocking in an impressive 11 hours.
told myself that i dont need an alarm for the first day of the year.

follow by an impromptu clubbing trip.
the 10 of us seems right out of the movie.
the usual loser dicks drinking and toasting to the night.
and as usual,
i kept my hands to myself.
we had fun thou, music's good, i can have my own sing-a-long while no one's listening and everyone around me's having fun.
so much positive vibes,
& i should be given a good citizen award for getting drinks for 2 girls and paving way for several others.
as much as a bang we want to,
we end the night quietly with fantastic baby and the cab fights begins.

cabs passing thru while we all shouting different locations.
well it's so damn funny.
a supper in a much ghost town 302 before reaching home at 6.

happy new year people,
happy new year.

you're thinking,
where's the new year resolutions,
but i guess,
i'll take the boring resolutions off here until i'd put them into actions.

Cheers.

No comments: