Thursday, September 26, 2013

the support

i looked lazily at my watch while my other hand stirred the summoning orb in my pocket.
C & I walked out of the summoner's room and slumped right onto the couch in the lobby.
It was the wee hours in the morning, and the institute of war is still alive, maybe alittle less.

there're stories of people who lost their souls in the league,
people who go into endless game, trying to seek power from the cup,
my heated hands from all the summoning,

"10 over games today, what have we done?'

---

i walked out to the river,
no longer were the sound of the hooves makes my blood gush anymore.
the hooved entity that ride with me, trampling everyone else.

there wasn't any hesitation when i bought her with my influence point.
the familiar beep when you unlocked a right to use the champion.
i bought her right into the big games,
tidal waves that scorn foes,
little did i know my league story would have this little twist.

a support,
vision, protect, engage,
map dominance is my thing as i protect the objectives.
a tedious job, i would say.
i never see this coming.

i made many new friends
the little girl who plays with butterflies,
and the chain warden who's obsessed with souls

---

i'm at the river when i looked her in the eyes.
her half body surfacing at the water shines as the moonlight fell into her.

her story isn't at all complete, just as mine.
searching for the moonstone, she is very much stuck in the league, while waiting for answers.
maybe that's how our fate entwined.

"good night" she whispered,
moving closer to me i felt her ice cold lips touched my forehead
and she moved back and smiled..
i felt myself floating into oblivion as a bubble materialized,

i floated & i watched one last time as the scaly figure flipped,
dive head into the calm waters.
as her tail submerged, i fall onto the ground as the bubble popped.

we'll meet again.

No comments: