Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ambition

I'm wide awake.
Must be the kopi.
What comes came so suddenly that it took me off my feet.
But yesterday, I smiled to myself as I was walking down. A wide grin, the widest grin yet.
It was uncontrollable you know.
Always when I said, I couldn't feel the kick yet.
I'm not that kind who bully xin jiao with senority if you know :3
Anyways this tradition is just like some harmless school hazing.
It came so fast that made me felt lost actually. Where I would actually want to go.
Funny when you said it. Its like you know what you don't want however you dont know what you want.
Elimination method doesn't work, because there're still chunks of 'dont knows' you have to filter through.
My brain started pulling itself together. And my engine started running. Gears locking together spinning away the dust that settled in. A job, I need a job. An ambition perharps. No doubt, a goal.
I remembered once when I'm young, when we all have to stand up to tell our class about our ambition. Everyone had theirs; astronaut, teacher, policeman, chef, fireman. But when it was my turn to call, i stood up, taking only a deep breathe when I look deep into my teacher's eyes and asked, "what's the top paying job in the world? Then that'll be my job"
"A lawyer.." she replied. My class awed by the conversation that had transpire then.
"Then I will be a lawyer"
"You sure?"
"Yes!"
"You have to wear some ugly maggie mee wig on ur head"
"I don't mind as long as I'm rich"
"Then a lawyer you shall be"



=this post was written 2 days ago=
=i was interrupted by an event that crumbles the skies upon me before i know it=




No comments: