Sunday, September 29, 2013

confessions of a warwrick

We're drinking by the tavern,
a yet again victory with my fellow mates

"My grizzly fur that brushes against the wind,
when i'm chasing down in the league,
fearless, as they claim.
but stupidity bought me nothing but shame.

The cursed concoction conjured by my brother,
only made me look unlike no other,
that missing ingredient that i seek,
the heart of a celestial being completes the trick

Trekking down from shadow isles,
the silver i'd gotten with the help of elves,
trapping down the dire wolf,
from which it fangs that i cut loose,
left the hearts of the celestial beings
my eyes was almost beaming

chasing down the child of the stars
in it's heart i would put it in my silver jar
silenced by the child and drove away,
fuming with anger and exhilarating dismay

i clenched my fist and demanded the potion,
The Chemist looked and me and then to his unfinished concoction,
moving towards him, i'd unleash my beast from within,
grabbing the potion and taking it all in
i felt the immerse heat & fell onto the floor
i know i wasn't human anymore...

Back on my feet, after my baneful treat
I looked at the petrified chemist, sighed and retreat
As guilty i know he is, it's rage who consumed me
Silenced, just like a fleeting dream

Ready to take down anyone who stands between me,
i even took down the innocent manatee
Trekking down the heart of the beast, 
There, i sharpens my claws and prepare for the feast..."

Another round please ask the Blood Hunter,
clinging beer and lowering into a whisper, 
i heard, there's another celestial being in runeterra, isn't it?
amongst the table he ask.
Yes said the Spirit Walker, and all hushed within

"Ao Shin.."



No comments: