Monday, June 6, 2011

R

rarely did i woke up that early.
well, been a week or 2 since i started using my laptop over my fan.
the step up is tedious and once i sat down, i wont even bother to get up.
not pushing the blame, but that sorta explain my late sleeping hours.

After the crash, my life'd been rather planless now, going witht he flow. & whatever i'm doing right now, i'd been rather lazy actually.
*prays* that i get my custom rig by the 2nd of this week so i can end my torment.

woke up pretty early for god no idea why, and well. been a plain rainy day for me. Got myself 3 toast and a cup of coffee while i surf the channels why cursing starhub aimlessly :x
well that happens when u gave us 3 mths of free basic channel and 3 days of all channels. and it's so hard to memorize them. After aimlessly pressing up and down, stopping for 15 mins @ MTV and some nonsensical taiwan variety show, i'd decided to settle down at sreen singapore.

screen singapore 2011 is up now and i'd been loving all the short films that they presented. But is the arts dying? i can't put my fingers on this thought that flows endlessly around my vast ocean of teeny weeny thoughts.
What happen to your dream to make a film & to captivate the audience?
i sorta gave it up when i ended up like "any-other-ordinary-hokkien-swearing-engineering-guy"

even do i do wanna head down to substation & sinema for a day or 2, but alas i didn't have much art appreciation kakis don't i?
mind's sorta fucked up right now but i hope that ppl do stop and at least appreciate some of the amazingly beautiful local arts.

P.S. i do really wanted to make a depressing HDB film D:

anw, mum said i looked like some depress kid. FML.

sharing this cos i saw this just now.
lol, revealing 17 year old xmm D:

No comments: