Saturday, June 4, 2011

heal

title shld be dance or heal.
but anyways.
it's early in the morning when i'm still shoving my half tired ass right infront of my laptop.
my fingers danced randomly amongst the key, typing whatever i can think of, googling and reading up on random things due to my reluctance to shower.

& well, saw an lizard lurking outside and i ended up shoving my blanket under the gaps of my door. Probably too scared to go out.
anyways, today's sorta a joy.
not really that "god imma under the same sky as jiyeon thing"
i'm like that also when taeyeon's here :D

not particularly a kpop fan, well if you know me i listen to like god knows how many genres of songs, from pop to r&b, celtics classicals and even folklore so..
ya know when i get seh and all to entertain and stuff, of cos imma happy that they're here. and well it's for charity as well so i'm actually glad that the world's doing their bit to help the society. Spent my day at home doing nothing much, but took up business myself.
trade business if i wanted to sound professional.
it might sound pretty weird if i say i'm learning the secrets of trades in my tiny little lair while i'm healing my head. but well it's still a priceless experience for me.

anyways, yes heal the world concert right? got afew vid that you guys might wanna look at:

Orange Caramel



T-ara



of cos! yayaya :D my personal favourite.
ridiculously cute and funny dance :D YOMA YOMA LOVA LOVA YOMA YOMA SUPERNOVA! :D



no offense but i sorta lol actually :(
alot of JIYEON!, HYOMIN! EUNJUNG EUN JUNG! i love you. well all of the screams in the video.
climax's pretty crazy isn't it? how kpop manage to swept our little red dot off it's feet.

plans sorta went off course went i decided to head down town alone. and after which, met only ADEL to get our dinner. I actually thought she would screwed up thru ordering subway as she said she'll order first. well i was 5 sec late so i had to wait for the epic long traffic light outside 313 which usually like to accumulate a whole chunk of dicks before going green.

nabeh, u think make drama ah?

anyways, my eyes went wide when i saw adel holding onto 2 missles. Gigantic large drink with 6 cookies.

well we did have fun anyways, and of cos we made a deliberate detour to suntec to take an empty 700 so we can sleep our way back to BP.
and that pretty much sums it all,

can't believe that t-ara threw their gloves off to the crowd during bo peep



but didn't see them throwing it off thou :(
i wan the claws *rawr*

& knowing that they stayed in conrad hotel is 1 thing.
but who the hell spread that they lived on teh 9th floor? D:
actually that sorta kept me wonder, do they hire ppl to play the role of the *spark* to start the "fire"?

No comments: