Tuesday, June 14, 2011

pass

twisted fingers, twisted thoughts
all the mind battles that i'd fought
swirling in my mind like a whirlpool
end of the day i wondered, am i actually the fool
crawling with blisters on my fingers
with one hand clinging on your mother fucking picture.

i just wanted a place to rant,
a wall that i could scream at and wont echo back as if challenging me
a doll which i can bitch around to but smiles back at me and tell me it's alright.

i'd got no idea,
really no idea.
well it's a strange side of me,
cancerians, are pretty twisted isn't it?
weird sea creatures that dwells in 1 shell, that hermit.
afraid of change, and wont step out of their comfort zone.
no idea what's in this gigantic black void that's lingering below beneath my heart.

if you're wondering my story's been a fairytale, then you're wrong.
so what if it's a book with a golden frame.
u just didn't realise the torn and jaded pages, and if you look closer over that, the prince is not me, i'm actually the one being tied up and dragged across the town by the horse. D:

i had my fair share of suffering oh hell yes i do.
ever tried getting played? waited like a dog.
i'm not sure if dog is the right word to describe my "then" state? but i'm sure u treat me worst amongst ur past stead then?
throwing me and let me wait alone for like 4/5 hours?
moreover i got no idea ur social circles extended to even the dark side.
with all the names down in your phone.
i helplessly lingers when i watched you fly into the storm.
how u treated me like an old play toy, casting me off when u don't need me.
how you stood and watched as i cry, as i teared and throw off my pride as a men and went down.
i can't even run, and i stood there. alone.
maybe it's worst than alone. there, my parents watched helplessly as i lay down with my pillows and act out a funeral scene like in the movies. LIKE NOW
as if it would nvr put things right again.
sad

tons and lots of stuff that i kept locked into my mine where i don't wanna retrieve.
such twisted stuff, that's indescribable purged my head like a poison lotus set within a pond, kill other creatures as it blossom. Not that beautiful after all isn't it?
such twisted things that changed how i thought, and i how i changed the weight of importance in my heart. even to the extend of actions that i'd do.
i regret every ounce of it that'd stained this book.
but i know the pages can't be rewritten.
i'd been rob of what i had,
the kind in me, all gone.
how it all shaped me, turning me into a monster.
i'd got no patience never would i want to wait.
better let the world down then the world let u down, let Mr CaoCao said,
i'm scared of thieves, thats why i woke up every night despite having 3 burglar alarm. I peer out of the window every night to check despite having installed security cameras, having afraid that it wont capture their faces.

once bitten twice shy, a burnt child dreads fire.
but what if i'm helplessly in love with the flames that eats my skin.
i could only falter.

we're all twisted.
u and i.
you'd got ur story and i'd got mine
but when the coin's flipped, it only show one side.
but fuck it, i'm still gonna fight.

i would still walk this maze if it's a dead end.
so much for saying smth sweet. didn't think u care after all -deletes tweet-

No comments: