Monday, August 24, 2009

殺很大

was relentlessly steering off course in my mode of study.
nevertheless, my plan failed again and again.
bursary? *nods*
heading to check it out with Jerry tomorrow.
speaking about tomorrow, at 9am tomorrow, will stood my marketing paper.
Real Estate Marketing, i'd really got the 18 (Chapters) of hell to go through.
*sighs*

anyways, woke up rather early surprisingly at 1 plus in the afternoon.
i thought i'll be up at times like 4 and suchs.
restless? yes.
my dreams are far.
always lost in my thoughts, i guess.
how do i survive the economy strong waves i asked myself.

i'm tired to living for others,
planning so as to see and accommodate other's.
*sighs*
on a lighter note!
saw a series of the guess show by Jacky Wu.
thought of sharing with you guys (:
enjoy.

***

【我猜我猜我猜猜猜】09-08-22









Final part was rather stupid i guess :x



***

might be meeting hing for dinner during evenings.
CHEERS(:

No comments: