Tuesday, August 18, 2009

leap

Apparently, i pretty much haven study yet.
woke up practically at 4 PM today,
with the late start.
i pretty much slack off my day before heading down to Senja Grand to takeaway some delicious dinner at the chinese economic rice stall.
my vision's blurry today.
Maybe it's time for me to get a new specs.

nevertheless i slogged back home,
running the flight of seven storeys as i thought it'll be good if i'd done some exercise today.
hit off the on button off my remote, and i began slacking.
books, unread, homeworks, undone.
usuals.

after eating, i lay dead by the couch.
only retreating to my bedroom after the clock hit 6.30,
i grunt at the abrupt end by Channel 8's 5.30 show,
and snaring at the newscaster whom was neither too old nor was she too pretty.
telling myself, i could've read off e news instead, i head back to my room.
it was 6.30 then.

went on head to head with players in Garena for a game of Left 4 Dead, when suddenly, i felt...
bored..?
not bored of the game,
just relentlessly tired of the flickering scene of life.
what mercilessly daunt on me is that,
we're all moving, in a race.
yes, the race of death.
whereby the finishing point gives you no trophy of success,
just elements of joy fun and laughter packed in your memories stored in your brain.
whereby your contents will be in flesh, either cremated or buried.
tears are shed, but not of joy.
yet your eyes shut tight regardless of cries

it's painful,
thou we're always moving, regardless we want it or not.
my life's hectic, once again.
always i open the door of my room
and i see this mess,
"So...uh...now what?" i asked myself
i always know what i need,
but not know what i want.
that's pretty irony isn't it?

the raging wave of emotions just gets washed up ashore in my midst of thoughts.
i'm always lying to myself, as if in holidays.
the idea of exams next years just terrifies me.
Marketing and Property Management
just i'll just have to follow the clues blindly.

it's a monotonous day.
i gave the idea of playing basket ball a pass.
time flies and it's 10 already.
and i witness a fight by my parents over financial issues.
apparently my dad thinks that giving us more $$$ is spoiling us.
"Stop spoiling the kids"
the fire died down by 11, and yet i head back to my room,

i'm tired.
i just wanna sleep.
CHEERS.

TOTO
TOP Prize 3 millio
Time
To
Tio
TOTO

No comments: