Sunday, August 23, 2009

the days.

oh well, blogger's crappy as usual.
that explains my laziness to blog yesterday.
kinda spend the whole day at home today.
well, doing nothing much, but slacking and stuff.

Mum's got a computer guy, Chris to come over to fix my old desktop.
it's performing well now.
and talking about Chris, seems like he got some nice connections :3
kinda stimulated my business cells for this.
might need his help to well, maybe do some business.
ohh anyways.
i'm in the midst of a takoyaki competition until i was woke up by my mum
kinda grunted =/
ewww..

everything die down later. and i'm hitting the left 4 Dead garena portal since 2.
got a round with james, snake and the rest on Garena
and we decided to di siao this gidson guy :3
LOLOL!!!
head for a nice lil' shower 2 @ 6.30 before going down for dinner with my younger brother and dad.
harmony breeds prosperity. (:
after that, bro on a Dvd titled The Days.
i know it was like very long ago already, but
oh well, kinda missed it on the screens that time
watched with mum as well.




insert trailer.



give it a 4 stars as 3.5 for the contents, and story board.
Singaporean feel, worth the watch :3
0.5 for the comical movie stills!
love art like this.




not hitting the books yet.
anyways, there's this scene in the Movie, where it uses the way i portray a scene in my compo.
there's this time, where valerie, feeds baby with pill, put it in her mouth and...
"mouth to mouth" feed him lah,
awww! that's so "lo-mantic".
LMAO, kinda came to my mind and stuff,
used to think of such plots during my secondary school days, and talking about it, i'm actually, rather retarded.
immature, i had really no idea, why i like to whistle at girls in Shopping malls,

"美女,这么晚为什么还没回家?要不要各个送?
小妹妹,放学了,不回家 来做个朋友嘛!"

fuck, just how retarded can i get -.-
anyways 2 days away to my REM examination.
*prays*
still dreaming about what to do during hols

sleep over at my house darling? *puppy eyes* =3

CHEERS :)

No comments: