Thursday, July 9, 2009

rough

yes, it's a rough patch!
kinda chiong through my RMT presentation.
._.

actually, it's a very boring day today..
*waits*
oh wait!
YES, i fucking did my own blog skin today.
as i'm a html idiot, and i'm too lazy to make my own codes.
i ended up getting pieces by pieces and combine them together.
oh well, i sort gets the best over everything and *looks*
don't think it blends well together!

awww! but i love my top! it's simple, Yet cool!
but i'm living the picture out for now,
didn't have any inspiration yet =D
uh ohhh~
oh well, really spent the whole day, NO DOUBT. YES YES YES
and imagine, me?
an idiot, digging digging and digging, sourced it, and find the code.
h1, h2, h3
=.=
LOLOL~

and there is the final product.
kinda weird i guess :D
but actually, it's a base of white and pink, with specks of black at first.
but later, i tried to splash some colours off the palette to it.
uh yea
now it's like that =.=
just becaused i like the 3 bar thing* so i'm putting it in!





Familiar?! laugh to your hearts content! XD

didn't do my school work, yet again!
>< hopes everything will goes fine
CHEERS >_<

No comments: