Monday, July 6, 2009

le Ciel.

stress i am,
but well, was reading stocks and brushing thru my youtube subscriptions.
"stock markets and shares?"
i'll keep my fingers crossed for this one.
oh well my day is awful today.

skipped the last 3 session of lecture in attempt to finish up my REM draft.
i kinda sum up an idea, calling our property, "Le Ciel"
it's the sky, but not that ordinary cheery sky.
it carries the sense of mysterious.
the feel of lost in time and space.
what do i mean by that?
everything's dark in there, and soothing, so much so, that you'll behave as if, there's not time limit in the world.
humans are always acting upon time.
"look, it's 8, time to get to work *rushes off*"
(sometimes even forgetting the little tiny peck he is suppose to give to his spouse)
& i plan to eradicate the humane action of rushing off ._. hopefully.
moreover, like a stressfree shuttle

and i had to head to school at 11 instead of 1 tomorrow -.-
it's for starting a business.
*phew* i thought it's more like saving gaia before.
geez ~
and was telling all my friends how owning xiaxue was -.- LMAO
her way of "payback"
well it's like a hard smack on your back while smiling at you (:

head over to bpp to do some reading before having dinner.
we head back pretty much early.

and thanks tinkerchel!
uh yea, on of the fellow youtubers subscription was some random people, no idea who she was, but i really like that piece of music by Yiruma.
Introducing, the river flows with you by the fellow Korean.



It's different from others like the keys the pianist hit on with the pitch and everything makes the melody binds with my heart.
and i looped it for like, hell i know how many times.
i'm really a sensitive person to such melody,
and it got me all emo.
and there's something about me that you guys shld know!

if someone really "hit" me real bad.
my pores would be visible and my hairs will be standing. (on my arms that is)
that's how my body shows it's reaction to the music.

i'm really sensitive to the melody of the piano/keyboard -.-
it didn't daunt much on me at first,
but =/ aww~ forget it.

soothing~
sometimes i really hope, life's like a breeze.
it just comes with the leaves.
And goes quietly, leaving the leaves behind.
ah yes i'm greedy :D

no curfew?
drinks?
plays piano?
know how to satisfy me?
pretty?
uh oh... love is like a piece of art.
it's never perfect, but it's the flaws that make each and every piece of relationship, unique, different, and stands out from the very rest.

No comments: