Monday, July 27, 2009

By2

"But youre so hypnotizing
Youve got me laughing while I sing
Youve got me smiling in my sleep
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where Im falling"

credits for limin for this one.
looks like we shldn't grow up shldn't we?

* * *

after the project stampede.
we ended it off with a tiring REM @ Sam's house.
the sky was dark.
and we're walking, slogging with the 2day old heavy bag,
walkign so slowly as if dragging with a heavy iron ball.

back. slept.

presentation day.
head out to NP with Adel with my SUPERB formal wear.
hohoho, didn't got a chance to flash my black funeral suit from G2000,
ended up presenting with my topmen top.

...

end up skipping lesson and went to play pool =3
fuck it
we skipped lesson AGAIN

Song of the day titled: BY2 - 不夠成熟

"to think i'm so stupid to typed this out,"

Cheers.

No comments: