Monday, July 13, 2009

like.no.other

so, my day today?
it's the first step.
things are going rather smooth.
hope my SAB and PYM projects are on the run :D
oh well,

didn't really had any mood for schooling today.
thou i woked up early and all (sortta)
slept for all lessons -.-
no mood, seriously.
slacked till 5 PM until i met Adel to go over to doby ghaut for a replacement sim.

"sorry"

mum love me.
really, she even offered me $400 odd to get a new phone
but i'm not taking that for now.
and there's this breadtalk offer!

any bread, 1 for $1.10
get 10 @ $9 XD
after that, we kinda sat outside the mrt station to eat.
before i see her home via 960 from Marina.
dolce vita.

went off then to met Jasper Hing for a spare phone!
thanks Jasper Hing.
* xxx xx xxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxx
kinda went off after a light meal at KFC.
met kunda and then we head back to my house.
was still feeling moody and everything ~
thanks dudes who consoled me (:

No comments: