Thursday, February 5, 2009

decision.

well, it isn't precise...
my feelings and everyting..
it's late at night, yet i couldn't sleep.
the thought of everything haunts me,
my decision, my life my everything.

heard 我只想要 by 7 flower,
well the lyrics kinda allow me to relate to.
yes i wanna hug u and ...
oh well, anyways, was playing around with msn, and reading articles on the net

not very optimistic ever since.
and yes i nvr make things clear (:
i know, if not for...
we won't be like that right?
i'm feeling...

arggggg...haha
anyways, regarding what i'd choosen..
well, don't ask me,
i seriously had no idea going on what's happening out there in the whole.
there's a whole lot of infections out that.

***

ahhh i heaved in relif, when i'd finsihed both of my IAC and COMT presentation
thanks shan for the compliment, my presentation skills are not awesome as yours thou.
had quite a day and made everyone laughed.
well, i do like the sight of that ain't it?

head back, thinking about ambitions and aspirations.

***

hit the sacks, well
the thought are still swirling in my head.
i'm still alone on bed, the pictures are still not yet colourize.
similar to an area not yet unlocked in a game..
despit of the brightness, the greyish contrast lies in the back.

i called your name,
but you're not here.
seems like after the long walk, i'm still alone.
got a book, men's health's longevity.
well, shld i start living for myself and crave out a successful career before everything else?
well, i'd got no idea, i really don't...

i looked out of the window,
as the fan blew the curtains,
the flickering light had got me. you're not beside me.

No comments: