Monday, January 5, 2009

red.

well, i'm red with embarassment now thou.
it's reaching 3 yet i'm still awake. the nap since 7 to 10 had ruin my day, not for the worst.
however the better.

being hitted by insomia the night before,
i was wide awake and spreading my legs out since 5 sharp, my curtains was closed as i decided not to let time, heed me back to bed.
well, my thoughts went swirling and stuffs.
the thought of the future, national serving* (NS) came into my mind.
world peace is a common peace by many, however, it never came true.

humans is fighting it's kind, till extinction eh?
well, i can't say that for sure. However i hope that this world will change for the better.
physical attributes never really contribute as much as before during war.
with a flick of buttion or pull of trigger, people will be blown to pieces.
their decades of training, gone up, with a pool of blood, within seconds.

well, 7 am came by fast and i'm slowing my pace.
acting like an adult, checking the econs and world stocks.
for a start, i'm pretty glad that stocks are going up, from cheap prices.
starting the rise from 2.0 percent, the numbers are still going up,
hope things will be an upward slope in the other half of the year.

i went to sch, only to find myself tired.
nothing much happen, everyuthing's the same.
the dudes and everything.
i can see the guys and girls, their face lighted up at the sight of their love ones, as they wait impatiently at the bus stop.
groups of geeks can be seen at the side, ogling at pretty girls in hot pants with a revealing cleverage.
well, they really seem hungry for woman =S
i reluctantly, drag myself down to the flight of stairs together with jia wei and felix and we head down to do our BTC project.
it was rather screwed thought.

head back and meet Adel for awhile before taking my nap since 7.
went to on the com, then ltr trying to sleep.
got up and began using the com,
had a talk with aaron, not the wvps one, well imma getting a new cpu and moniter,
so i'd thought for a moment that i'll just give my bro this noob com
not abusing him, but my parents never let him had good/new stuffs as he's a rouge =/

alot of things, are gone unexpectedly, well.
:that last bit of you was gone, maybe it's better to forget about it eh?

haha oh well, i'm trying to rmbed what to back up before i do anything.
i'd forgotten quite alot of EMOTIONALLY impt stuffs,
and i'm emoing right now, well. my mood isn't that good, until i read my past essays.
well, those teenage fantasy during my secondary school live was bought back to live, as i slwoly read on.
kinda weird for me to draft things like that, but on some lines, i was surprise i could write smth like that, given my lousy comand in english.

"and the vivid crimson orange spread over the endless expanse of the sky..."

well, was laughing very very HARD, due to my essays, my descriptive skills really got me.
"Like a wilthering plant, i was easily blown away by the winds, and the rough winds brought me astray"
hahaha =x there're more =/

cheers

No comments: