Wednesday, January 14, 2009

* bangs

well, tiring day today.
had quite a rough time during the morning.
wasn't really in a mood to study, as my class starts at 9. so decided attend the another half of the day which starts from 1 all the way to 5.

So woke up pretty early, and head out.
enjoy the breeze, enjoy the feelings of doing nothing.
saw Rands, hello. Hope you're doing well yea (:
anyways to the guys, thanks for the concern and stuffs, i'm alright.

went back for a naps, just to find out.
i had been in and out for a few series of different dreams.
dreaming is never bad. Sometimes, i really don't know who to trust,
who can i place my future and heart to...

head back after my presentation for Hospitality module,
and ate with my parents at home. Went out after dinner for alil' walk,
with gadgets and technology surrounding my life, i blast my phone.
music stream into my ears as i question myself
awwww, wonder what the future holds...

and i just found out that bangs had been added to my "fav" female hair styles.
fuck, bangs are just so fucking gorgeous.
CHEERS (:

No comments: