Thursday, January 1, 2009

bad start

well, it's 1st jan now, i shld be happy and all, back from the countdown and stuffs.
but well, something bad just struck me, leaving me pissed, fustrated, restless.
all decided to stay over my house, the peeps are jasper hing, kaen and razak.

as usual, i was on the bed's corner, trying to give the dudes more space to move around
and instead of sitting beside me, kaen was sitting on my right,
which is the space i am sitting, well, there's a damn pathetic space down there thou
small you see.
well, and there he goes, he tripped over MY power plug. and my whole screen went fucking BLACK.
it can't be on or so whatever anymore.
fuck it, yes of cos i'm pissed my stuffs are still inside.
i can't log on to my profile as windows keep giving me a temporary one.
geez, i'm sure i'm ranting out right now.

i spend the WHOLE fucking night,
TRYING TO FIX MY SCREWED UP DARLING.
ain't no fun.
everything went crashing down, mum had decrease the amount of peep to 2 friends to my house.
cos' that incident, parents thought it's to small to squeeze 4 man in my room.
geez.

what a FUCKING bad way to start a new year.
of cos it cannot be put into words.
but i'm tyring to describe it to the closest.
i'd had my fill of FUN, and now this unglam moment had got me falling.
and worst still, things are not getting any better.

hope things will get better.
CHEERS ?

No comments: