Monday, June 30, 2008

present

Well, just back at home after having dinner at Bukit Pankang Plaza with Adeline. Wahahaha, just got present from my classmates today. Sheesh, would like to ype the whole day out, but please do forgive me, i'm still healing my mental wounds and trying to get my life right on track. There's quite a couple of things that i'd like to do. 1) Roller Blading 2) Learning Basic Japanese 3) Drumming Well, hope to learn'em all by year end. Right now, i'm feeling very comfy with my classmates, with my new found brothers. There, i'm still making adjustments with my mine and soul, alittle here and there. Please give me time and all. Well, due to the hectic lifestyle, and the way i like to waste time off out of pure moodless, i'd like to be alone for a moment. Just wait right?! I then head over back to my room when i reached home, sighs it's just another day and i still had alot of study stuffs to tidy up, i'd been sleeping in lecture...Anyways here's some of my favourite presents i'd ever receive being a teenager.



haha, i'd just notice, alotta' green stuff isn't it? I'd got more!



played some croc game, press the teeth w/o getting snap by it. Wahahaha, looks like the toy just got owned.

looking back, i miss my k800i! fuck, the good quality pictures. Sighs.

CHEERS (:

No comments: