Monday, June 9, 2008

rollback

now i'm just a day short. Well, it's gonna be a short day today also. A very short post obviously. Alas, i'm gonna get my life back straight up. This time, with add-ons. I wanted to spend my time more, errr... well let just say that i wanted to spend time in a better way. Hmmmmm, for today actually there's a class gathering to watched Kung Fu Panda @ West Mall. But Kunda and I didn't turn up. 2 Main reasons. Firstly err we don't really like the show and the sound of watching "cartoons" in big screens. And, i shalln't voice out the second. It'll be pretty hurtful you know. Hmmmmm, head out to meet Kelv, Jasper Hing and Derrick @ Clarke Quay after that, it was quite late already. We just walked abit. Kunda arrived later =x wahahhaa he just come over here, have a mac meal. And the next time we know that, we're already heading back to the bus stop. Well, planned to jog today. But my laziness consume me real bad.

CHEERS (:

No comments: