Tuesday, June 10, 2008

on

Okay, it's gonna be a long post for this already. I'll start from the first significant thing yea? Hmmmm woke up rather late today. Sorry mates, i missed the basketball session. Well, not on purpose but rather. Tired. So i slowly went off to prepare. Was suppose to meet Felix and Boon Keat @ Eunos MRT Station @ 2.45 PM. Decided to give Boon a chance to show us what's this Venture Era (VE Group) is about. Well, received a call from some guy of the same company before. But i couldn't make it back then. Anyways, i decieded to give it a shot and lend'em my ears despite hearing from quite alot of peeps that this's a scam, a hard to earn money and all. Well, in my case i think that as long as the opportunity is there, if you can grab it, you can make it. Anyways, i head over to take 960 to Bugis. BEfore that, just a short stretch below my block, i saw 922. A bus which can bring me from my estate to the 960 bus stop. Which will save me from all the walking. I ran and ran. I didn't miss the bus, i stand out at the bus stop with my hand stretched. The FUCKING bus drived in the lane. Then slow down, i walked beside it, to go towards the door, to my FUCKING ANGER, -.- duhh i don't know what i'm saying la. I just wanna rant out la. KNN, sorry i pia all my singlish in this post liao. No use being so chim now. I'm still pissed la. The bus just drove off. I stomped down the long lane of pavement to the 960 bus stop while cursing the driver, and swearing. Reached there already, and i'm kinda late. Listened to the products that they're selling and all. Hmmmm health care products. Thou i'm no expert. But i'm sure healthcare products do reach out to quite a few singaporean. Sorry Boon Keat. It's not like i don;'t wanna join. Partially i wanna consider first. And secondly, i'm more of those kinda guy who wanted SPACE, i mean PERSONAL BREATHING SPACE HERE. I know you don't mean it. But i just want to let you know that. You can stop going on and on about you've been working for 6 months and this isn't a scam, and why would u wanna scam us and keep asking us to join cos this is a 100% win situation. Well, i'd like to say that despite all the odds, the final decision lies with me right? Sorry Boon, but i really feel quite suffocated back then. Hmmmm then took bus 7 over to orchard. Drum Drum Drum while waiting for the arrival of Jasper Hing, Sulaiman and Kunda. Then we walk over to Suntec after our dinner at doby ghaut. Whoa, link played. FUN HUH. C'mon we gotta improve and improve and we must jia you already. Hmmmmmm, after the arcade is closed. Went to walk walk before heaidng to take 171 home. Hahahaha long bus ride. Love it. Slacked at macdonald's before we all went back home. However, i went home, changed and meet derrick for some night exercise. We jogged (: ALOT. Before going over to play Basketball. Well, kinda cooling to play at midnight, but before we knew it. There was someone throwing ROCKS, huge boulders, hurling down from above, almost hitting us. We thought that we too noisy or something, we then head over at the other side. Still the same. Awww FUCK. my mental rage is so HOT that i can slice someone into too if i can release sonic boom. =x Then the SOMEONE FUCKING AIMING US. IT's like IT (i sya it cos it's not a humane actions) I do really wanted to report over to the poilce for this. I really do wanted to. But playing Basketball at night is an offence itself. So i don't want uninvted trouble. But i do believe in karma.

CHEERS (: *dun wanna waste time to post about IT.

No comments: