Thursday, June 19, 2008

shagged

whoa, it's like thursday already. Yet fatigue is all over me. Sorry guys haven't been posting. Well, told yea' i end up didn't getting my life right huh? Things weren't going really well for me. Was mentally tired also. Well then head the training stuff. Well, it's kinda suffocating me. Actually, i does seem to be impossible to well, do. As you can only see one side of a coin at a time, i have to juggle between friends and all. It's kinda tiring actually as felix and i is those whom stay up late during the holidays, and go out and have fun instead of doing the opposite. Hmmmmmmm, head back to panjang after a meal and i'm now with Kunda at macdonald's, slacking. I'm actually tired to talk and all. Sighs, geez it'd really got me. Somehow, deep inside me, i wish that school can quickly reopen so that my life is back to normal again. Well, i do admit that actually i can adapt to changes but somehow, multiple changes encourage fatigue to grow faster isn't it?

wait wait i'm back all again after looking at some Rui En's quote. Was very emotional and thinking about life and her quotes got me going.

"To Breathe. To Hurt. To Fall. To Learn. To Live. The beauty of it all is growing, breathing, moving, always.
You seem to enjoy and understand this roller coaster ride. Stay real, open, accepting, always."
- Rui En

As usual, RUI EN styles herself to
great effect. As for the tears drawn
on her face, she quips," i was
inspired by the scene in Notes
on a Scandal when Cate
Blanchett was crying and had
eyeliner smeared all over her face.
Also, I want to cry because of the
high property prices--- how to buy
a house?"

"I believe in living with integrity and not being afraid to go for what you want in life."
- Rui En

well i'm wondering some stuffs and i'm back again. Home Sweet Home now at my living room, using my laptop.



WOW, You're fucking awesome =D

CHEERS ._.

No comments: