Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pizza and beer

Today seemed too good. Eerily different . Infact it seemed to be unusually good.

The usual people are missing from the bus. The usual driver whom I cursed at because he just drove pass us. The usual mother and daughter who would panic when they missed the 7am-ish bus. The Auntie who would cursed out loud, shouting at people who don't listen, people who didn't moved to the back.
the AES students who reluctantly bored the bus if there's any extra space, as if finding excuse to delay.
the bus just seems... Empty. Filled with unfamiliar faces. I can't help it but felt it was just as if it's my first day to work, tuning to this new life.

& who gives a fuck.

***

Happening week ahead and I'm more than happy to get it done with. It's also audit period for my camp. Hope things goes off well.. Just alittle unmotivated when my hardwork didn't get appreciated.

Anyways, my epiphany for now. Despite all the self enriching lessons that I'm tapping to, I'm also started to plan out things to do during my weekdays. Yes, life's short and weekends are shorter. 2 days of magic isn't really enough for us.
So I thought of sprinkling some on my weekdays as well. Chilling out over a drink nearby, heading to town on another, or even hosting a mini pizza party over at my place.

Definitely couldn't wait for pizza to be served later. Oh! I'm not forgetting the beers :D

***

No comments: