Friday, October 5, 2012

Calm 051012

Hi,

I'm a changed person now. Not a guy who hits the panic button, or one who fumbles when things screwed up. Maybe I'm just more laid back, I don't know. But I know. I'm just fucking chilled. I could sit out in the living room with a beer if the tap I was fixing is harder than rubic's little puzzle.

I'm blogging this because for the first time, I didn't start panicking after 3 buses just ran straight from my face. What I always told myself.

"I'm not late yet"

Yes, 3 buses. Unbelievable. Alright I can always take bus A and B to my camp, so usually I'll just trinkle down the hill with my earpiece on and adjust my pace accordingly. I would run if I think I could make it, and I would walk if I knew this calls for plan b. So since I was 1 minute away, and I couldn't run for it, or now I usually chooses plan b because I'm fucking relaxed.

Moving on, I decided to walk and I lowered my speed on thinking since I'm only a minute away and the bus won't probably come. There're construction of the new mrt taking place, so with all the barricades, I could fucking see, only can hear. I heard a bus, instinct tells me that it's a long one, woosh! Yes long one. The 2nd bus came to my mind and before I knew it. Bam! God's testing my patience and I'm glad I passed.
So, instead off cursing, I told myself that I'd paid my dues and today better be a good day. Or so I hope.

But sometimes I think there're multiple explosions going on in places of my head that I don't know of.

So, if u see a fucking calm guy, strolling along the bottom of rifle range road at 755 with a neighbourhood sling bag, trying to hitch a ride up, that would probably be me.

No comments: