Friday, September 7, 2012

sole

how he would snaked into your mind.
played with your thoughts, toyed with your emotions,
for he who lies, plays the deadly cards that flutters your judgement.

now who's the devil?

i don't know, i would never wanted to as well.
we shared, good times, thick and thin, but somehow things are no longer similar anymore..
my brother..

that aside, my new boss's just got here,
and we fucking have the same ord date.
ord lo (fml still got mother fucking long pls)

songs that sooth the soul.









***

i ought to be bathing in bliss.
i ought to..
tired, fatigue.
i just lost interest in almost anything,
my drive just disappeared as if i'm helplessly trying to grab water with my hands, slipping thru inevitably from the gaps from my fingers.
it feels really terrible.
really.. terrible.. so much that it hurts.

work's still good.
everything's good.
i'm enjoying this newly forged brotherhood.

had this weird dream
this little girl, crying infront of me,
i keep asking why, but she didn't say a word,
but still keep crying. and crying.
oh poor child..
i could never interpret this shit. God just overestimated me.

& the pandas are here in singapore.
but with this killer weather i rather watched animals off youtube.

***

secret poison teaser.



sexy as well <3 p="p">& they just gave me 4 lucky digits. huat ah~

No comments: