Sunday, September 9, 2012

s

all my plans and schemes.
lost like a forgotten dream..

alright. i cannot write for nuts.
this few weeks' gonna be so surreal.
i'm just lazing around, waiting for things to happen,
just moving ahead like a headless chicken with no sense of direction

i'm drfiting..
my week is..
transition period for my new boss is okay,
my current boss will be leaving and after wednesday i'll be under someone new.
he's all good.
he's really all good.

weekends... hmmm things have been really quiet this weekend.
my little date with adel, just a quiet night with movies.
and goofing around with my army boys on saturday.
i'm not sure what i want to write thou,
with this sunday rain, it'd really been a good day to just snuggle under your blanket and just lay there, listening to music.
it's not a bad idea to stay in isn't it..?

i really got to get myself motivated and this helplessness only suck.
i'm afraid of the failure, and the unkown.
i'm a fucking wimp.

dont really have brain juice for a beautiful piece of writing now.

No comments: