Sunday, September 2, 2012

laid back

i was high.
not alcoholic high, just normal high.

we went to kfc, and i spilled my medium pepsi onto to my berms.
my balls are dripping wet, and it's cold.
and i just sat there, oblivious to everything, why my friends laughed.
i would have laughed too, but i'm just too lazy to do anything about it.

& slowly, i took off my berms and air it on the chair beside me.
fucking sitting in kfc with only my boxers.

come to think of it,
it's a pretty nice moment to laughed at.
we had fun.

and off i went to round 2 with my drenched berms.
switched my persona during the night, a different one for my poly cliques.
yes, the 4 brothers.
i'm different, yet i'm still myself with you guys.
nothing beats supper talks.
we'd all grown up i guess.
the only thing that didn't change is... beo-ing chio bu :D

a sunday at home.
this is a quiet week..
at least. i made it quiet.
i ought to take a break.
and to be fucking honest, i didn't really have feel to write today.
words just seem to trail off, before they could become a sentence.

i keep telling myself to start moving.

afew more goals to be written in my old crumpled sheet of goal list.
i'm getting started. i wish...

***

gamers unite! all hail the newly made free game on steam.



gotham city imposters.
it's a 6 v 6 arena fps with a wide array of weapons.
so what would you be? the crazy samurai slicing off bat man wanna be? or the quiet sniper that put bullets thru the head of those crazy bastards?

No comments: