Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wor

I want to start on something, but I can't think of what to write. Like how slack my days have been, alcohol numbing, spending days while doing exactly nth while million thoughts floated in my mind.

I'd like to call them fragments. Fragments that make my week, fragments that make up my life.

Wednesday:

Crazy halfday. Zipped by home to charge up my berry and took a nice nap. Head out with my brothers for a nice crazy drinking session. Got kinda drunk and I started laughing, getting high and calling people from my phone.

I was numb.

Thursday: national day

A visit to my old social link. Just a simple dinner and chitchat session with my old neighbors. Not judging her daughter, but felt that I could do smth to help her little brother. He can't even talk when we moved house. And now he's all grown up, secondary 1, addicted gamer, a hermit in fact.

Looks like a dinner won't be enough to wipe off 10 years worth of dust on our social link.

Friday:

Just waiting for the day to be over and I just can't wait to gtfo.
took a half day off in the end and head out for coffee talk w/ J and bry. Culture shock.
follow by drinking @ sentosa. I didn't get dead drunk this time.

Saturday:

Breaking fast with my malay secondary school friends. Followed by bowling. Our standard prata and bowling. it still taste the same. But why does it felt so different? The cobwebs on our social links.. I feel so disconnected.

Sunday:

KD and Jasper. My closest bro during my secondary school years. How long have we not have a simple dinner together?

A nice catch up session before slacking @ kd's place. God we really have to meet up more often.

Monday:

I didn't feel the ache yet. Probably it's because that I'm going for my medical appointment today.

I saw my dad otw back. We walked together. We're awkwardly similar.. The way we walk, behave and talk.. We did nth but made small talks yet let the silence make comfort.

My day wasn't that lucky at first but things got better after I decided to venture out to town alone. Yes, been quite sometime since I'd embarked into my little journey of self discovery. Walking around town, movie, people watching.

And met up with my cousin briefly after that. Things didn't went really smooth, bt I dare say I enjoyed myself.

Tuesday:

Took an additional day off yesterday and it felt exactly like sunday, I slacked in the day, head out during the night. Coffee talks, dipped with abit of computer games. Failling asleep by midnight, making sure that I'd put the day to full use, before allowing my flesh machine to rest for the day. You're stilled beautiful.
Despite all the disagreements we had.

And I spend the evening like every sunday. A meal out with my couz, followed by our usual lan session before making my way back.. Reluctantly...

***

I woke up. The blues kicked in, hit me like a train as I snoozed and set countdown timer while my body began to finally accept information that I'm suppose to get up and prepare for camp.

I stood blankly under the shower head and let the million droplets hit me while I swam in my sea of thoughts. The sea is blank..
I felt empty..

Then I wore my mask... And here comes yet another day in the jungle.

No comments: