Sunday, August 26, 2012

see no evil.

random cravings.

Ontour X Komono "See No Evil" watch from Ontour on Vimeo.

do check out on stuff by KOMONO.
they have really awesome apparels and accessories.
and it's not difficult to find one that defines your style~

i always adored the eye.
it's so beautiful.
people believed that the eye connects people to their soul.
and it's always the eyes that makes me fall, and not the body.

eye on my cap, shirt.
and now this one is on the watch <3 p="p">
***

just a quiet sunday.
for myself i guess..
for all hectic weekends, it's time i slow down and get prepared for work tomorrow.
and i'd cut down on gaming.
alot of it.
been out too much, so much that i nvr spend much time on my computer as well.

was talking to my couz, and...
well i guess i sometimes love how we roll.
us as in...me and her.
we fooled around alot, played together alot.
i love how u pulled my ears,
i love how u hit me when u caught me starring at random chio bus.
i love how u kp and swear at me like how i swore at you :P (just for the fun of it)
i love the many million things that i could nvr list them out, but always kept them with me.
and i missed you.

maybe that's why we stayed.
isn't it?

***

before i go,
from pickbrain,

5 Quotes To Start Your Week Off Right!


Keeping it simple this week!

1. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein

2. “If what you’re doing is not your passion, you have nothing to lose.” - Anonymous

3. “What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill

4. “First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

5. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs

No comments: