Friday, July 1, 2011

welloy

yes. movies!
pretty good day to start my month of july right?
my june postings are not done yet, but i'm moving on first yo.
PS. gmarket GSM is so hard to use~

well pretty much, been a robot fan ever since imma kid and transformer's always on top of my list.
of course, there's medabots & metal arms, but i'm pretty much a closet yellow fan you know, so all of my fav robots are pretty much...
alike...?

Metal Arms




Medabots




& transformers~




hellyea i miss bee >_<
anw while i'm at it, let me show you one of my top items on my shopping cart :D




***

moving on, head out with the guys today.
Derrick, Jon, Kun & Vash.
been ages since rick n jon join us for our late nights out @ town but, alas~
anyways, did nothing much, just bused over to iluma @ 9 caught movie, slack and chill and home sweet home~
been a pretty short day for me since i woke up at 5!
awwww, i forgot all about roly poly >_<



thank goodness jiyeon no dog hair today~

***

3rd instalment of this trilogy titled dark of the moon and yes :D
it's worth the watch, despite some pretty dry up content.



and yes i so agree that the film's much more emotional.
soundtracks scoring more for this one rather than the film




sad to say, there're too much coincidence to make the film pretty dry, and you're not gonna be shaking at the edge of the sit. Of course, there's some drama in there, but pretty much overwhelmed by the intense, and sleek graphical renders that got your eyes wide and popping.
and yes, finally my "english-song" mode kinda kicked in since this movie used lots of beautiful song.

sadly, this marks the end of this awesome sci-fi movie ain't it?

# PLANS THAT MAKES ME SLEEP EARLY

- meeting adel @ 10 on sat
- zak morning pop on sun

No comments: