Monday, July 18, 2011

people change.

didn't really had any drive to blog. been lazy around in the day, and active at night.
my nocturnal persona just completely took over me and i'd been organizing night activities for me and my mates. Just so you know it,s nothing dirty :D

we'd been over changi for a night, suppering @ timah fragging cultural dishes and even to the extent of fooling around at our old hang out, the multi storey carpark. Brings back memories thou. Stopping the car, and chatting inside like 5 old married men, that one's pretty funny thou.

Kbox for Monday :D as there's a $8 per pax for a 3-4 hours session in the night on a 7-2 time frame, you'll get either 7-10 or 10-2 if you're lucky. it's a pretty cool perks to get me start vibrating my vocal box. Things pretty much went wrong at first, but i'm glad it turned out well.
went to met vic with my brother after that for supper but i really didn't imagine it would last that long, when we had a post supper chat.

saw 2 flens there as well and we kinda engage in a small conv..

FML it
(soli no mood) ._.

~ ~ ~

No comments: