Monday, April 11, 2011

i'm not sure where this goes.
but from the looks of it, i'm really not sure.
do we really belong together or is this just another sugar dream that will leave me wetting my pillow..?

you're perfect but i don't know what went wrong.

my day today was relatively good, beside this emotional setback. i didn't went breaking down anyways, but my happy go lucky persona was up and while my emo side's on hibernation mode. Maybe that explains the slow replies.

with the drug kicking in. i start thinking when i'm numb.
are we suppose to fight?
i need your assurance, and i know this had been an insanely long journey.
i'm not sure if i'm a social person.
i know i had my fair share of "life" but those were the days.
those "were" the glories day.

i had to put my gym plans aside. and i swear i will go to the gym someday .

i woke up pretty late and despite that, head over to msn and well half dead while catching up on my fairy tail anime.
it's a "bright" anime thou. happy and stuff. yes yes yes i do really need a visual escape from this dark and grim world.
nevertheless i still got my sorry ass up after lazing and met up with Vic & Kd for dinner at lot one.

ages since i met Vic and well we were'nt that close then?
but well, somehow we are now.
&

*My mind was in a blank state when i thought of this*

SBS - si bei sian
SMRT - Suck money really tokong

lolz. moving on, well we got back to my place and they crash and we kinda played the classic monopoly.
and please buy the train station if you have :D
because it's really fucking awesome!

anyways. we sort ende dour day with supper with jon and yes. that pretty sums it all.
but something feels missing thou,
that feeling ... isit like the first time we b***k ..?
i really felt so empty D:
i know something's wrong but.. :/

i hope things turn out well in the end.
nights

No comments: