Thursday, January 13, 2011

LS

i woke up having a nightmare. and i decided to make thursday a productive one before something comes up again and spoil my day.

called banleong tech early, but was disappointed when no one picks up my call.
and by the time someone picks up, it's like 3.30 and i sorta rush out later.
i was kinda told that my copperhead is out of stock and i might get to check to other razer models
wow, my eyes sorta sparkled at the thought of that,

i would get a death adder for free and other models might require me to do a top up.
but well, any suggestions or smth?
used to think fancy looking mouse are weird, but i laughed at my sudden liking to fancy mouse =3 a sudden interest on gaming mice i'd say.

Death Adder @ FREE







i used to love death adder too, a chic name and simple design, however Naga and Orochi caught my eyes as i was browsing.
am not sure whether shld i tried out some new models as Death Adder is not that new =3

[OROCHI]







despite the dual mode option for wireless and wired. it's rather small :(

[MAMBA]
a rather old model, but sleek enough :D







[NAGA]










[Imperator]







[SPECTRE]

actually i might wanna take on the spectre if it wasn't labeled w/ starcraft.







~ ~ ~

did a test and they said i'm more suit for Naga (Round 1) or Orochi (Round 2)
:/
and a Imperator on round 3 D:
ZOMG all of'em are just so nice!!

saw an item why looking @ razer zone and added it to the might get if i'm rich list.
RAZOR DESTRUCTOR




maybe to you ladies it's just a piece of mouse pad, you ladies just don't know us :P

head off happily. (kinda)
drop by plaza for a double cheese <-guilty pleasure
when karmas hits me right in the face when i saw 700 left.
i started to panic and munch on my burger while thoughts are running in my mind, hmm oh yea, i can head over via bugis too
i went over to 960's bus stop and broke into a sprint when i saw 960 arriving, holding my burger with the other hand =3
i continue munching while trying to search for possible route..
the address is not very clear, ubi ave 4?
lvl 4?

hmmm i can switch to 151 after tanglin cc too
okay, that's it. i got down immediately and change my plans

guys if you ever wanna go to BAN LEONG, pls find out how to go first, or better still, go earlier.
i reach the place 10 mins late, and the warehouse closed, so they can't do the exchange on the spot.
on fuck D: i have to come over another time.
and tbh i reach at 4.52. it took me so hard to find the place, i walk abt with my iphone in my hand, using a map and compass to navi the place.
was standing on some weird building, w/o no sign of ban leong, but map say's i'm there.
tried my luck and i saw the security guard napping.
ahhh i incurred his wrath as i proceed w/ my question
"UP UP 4th floor!"

:(

he's fucking napping T_T

okay, went up, wait wait wait...
anyways, i went to the nearest bus stop after that, was told to wait for their call sometime later and to do the collection and all...
so i went back to my intial bus stop, but opposite, was waiting for like 5 mins, and what kills off my patient was the lack of variety of bus. only 3 bus, 93 151 and smth else.
saw a cross junction far out there and saw numerous buses going to and fro.
my adventurous gene was acting up again and i head straight over. humming to some unknown tune as i head right forward to that bus stop.
yes, i'd been living w/o music outdoors since god knows when the hell when my ear piece gave up on me.
so i saw alot of bus there! alot of babes too, tons of car marts after all :D
and wee! i saw 51. ah yes, i'm flexible :D i thought it might be nice to head over to clarke quay now.
so... off i go :D

went there, wanted to cut into liang's from the back but wanted to walk the long way, emo abit.
just went over there to get afew novels to add to my collection~
well on my way there, outside central...
omg, it's some 4th international lang sai competition

<- took photoes, but am too tired to upload.
soz x 9999

saw some of them before i left, wanted to see them live jump up those pole.
some groups have perfect coordination and balance.
saw one who jumped and stand on 1 single pole. 4 legs on one pole.
i bet that earn the judges' praises.
damn, use to like lang sai alot since i'm a kid.
awww ain't they cute? XD



lion dance are really awesome (:

No comments: