Wednesday, January 12, 2011

helping hands

DREAM FACTori

this is a story of fiction.Names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely
coincidental.

i'm recording this down as this is my dream of 12-Jan-2011.
yes. this is totally a dream.
ever had a dream that's so dramatic like it's a movie? when you're viewing this dream in a first person view and could make decisions and think and react as you would? like your reflexes are in your control? i had got'em afew times. But this time things got pretty nasty..

it all happened after..
wait let's change the names shall we? not nice to put real names. well you'll see~

okay, it all happened after my sec school years, ah yes.. that age that we can still afford to act punk and do thinks that're totally immature and say.. retarded.
so i'd got this clique of 7 members including me, 4 guys 3 girls (don't ask me why the guy get's left out ._.)
Malcolm, Xiang, Jack, Lynn, Sally & Pris
fyi: Lynn & i ish a couple worxz

things are fresh in the beginning and all a bunch of kidos that hang out pretty often and late. The starting of my dream is pretty much like a introduction, like where we're from and all, it's kinda "boring".
and i guess the timing of this is like 2006 or 2009? where zinc bags and cardi are like the in-thing * ._. i can vividly rmb Malcolm carrying a zinc back and Xiang a green tee from fresh box and Malcolm and i wears a cardi & jack is just an average joe who walk with a plain tee and a worn out jeans

and of cos, our girls are those normal everyday girls with shirt and hot pants. wew, one of them got really nice boobs (not mine T_T) and she wears a sling bag. *ah it's my dream after all eh ^_^
P.S. she's very log wor, go club let ppl grind one

& okay, i'm not really a bad boy in real life, but we sorta offended some gang of peeps, okay let's call him Jim & Gang. just a bunch of "care-leh-fare"
and of cos, things end with this "you better watch out" phrase.

i rmb this very clearly, i really swear.
lynn and i are together for quite a while & ya know how teens like to go one another place to do monkey business =x so there's once when we meet we're discussing about issues abt meeting her parents.
"siao dunwan la, your mother is female tiger leh"
"you scare say la"
*scratches head*
"k la, you hor, better take care of me leh, later i got any san chang liang duan how u jiao tai to my mother?"
"orh"

i didn't think anything big of what she say and i thought, "aiya wont la, how can anything happen?"

and yes, time flies and after a few repeat scenes of hang out came the date 24th Dec.
there's a christmas event going on at bugis and as a bunch of spontaneous* kids we went there to hang out and get a feel of the xmas atmosphere (:
i didn't really like the idea at first, but i gave in anyways. so we're having fun and all and we sorta wanted to went to the other side when everything happened in a flash.
Jim and Gang comes going at us with "par-langs"
(i think sg too much slashing le la, now i got nightmare siol T_T)

Jack saw it first thou and he signal us, we didn't got it at first as we're like separated from the crowded. Of cos, with an excellent visual aid of a gang of armed boys, i immediately could make out what jack's trying to say. ZHAO AH

i swear i was holding Lynn's hand. but T_T
ah fuck, why do we have to go to such crowded place in the first place. so we all begin running, i signal Lynn to run and i would contact her afterwards.
and WOW, i could jump the green railings infront of bugis junction

our adrenalin is pumping up and i only know that i'm just running straight. But despite this chaos, i'm not alone, i realise i'm running with Malcolm & Xiang with a bunch of dicks at my tail.
i swear this is the longest sprint i have in my dreams so far, (i dreamt of doing 1.6km in pri sch once, and i ended up walking and failing)

and so we ran, u know all teh way up, there's some HDB?
ah yes, we ran up till there. up the flight of stairs, all 3 of us taking 3 steps at a time, the numbers of dicks chasing us decrease upon the distance (i think they're nub) so it's 2 left when my flen could beat one of them up in a 1 on 1. i almost died when 1 of them wanted to attk me. and rim peh scream really loud :(
heng malcolm took him down from behind.

"nabeh, dont so ah gua leh, infront of Lynn act man only"
"u la, stand there rest, u also know i dunno how to fight one"
"k la, settle them liao we go find the rest first..."

so we went off.. i rmb kicking the guy who tried to kill me in his head and swears at him. "NABEH JI BAI, wan kill lim peh"
"k la, ah gua, go le la go le la" malcolm pulls me off before i can give him afew extra kicks.
somehow we make out of this shit unwounded and started calling peeps, i called Lynn, and since we said as brothers one of them must call Jack. can't believe those 2 fuckers starts arguing regarding this issue :(
Malcolm: "nabeh want call girl say la, cb" -dials Jack's no.-
Xiang: "hey Sally ah, where're you?"

what happened after that was crazy. i can't contact lynn. AT ALL. wtf, i thought smth is amiss.
*darn i thought those guys are gentlemen and they wont lay an finger on girls*
i was trying to redial when i received pris's call.

"eh, Lynn...Lynn..is..she..she..is dead!" her voice was hysterical over the phone and my mind was blank upon hearing her name. I can't put everything together and i wanted to talk to her, i can't believe it as it was too much for me to take, so i told her to meet outside burger king and kup her phone immediately.(it went smth like, cheebye la, you don't play okay? meet outside burger king then say)
as i went there, i could see Jack sitting down, Sally and Pris hugging each other, crying...i questioned them immediately and..

"Lynn was dead..really.. she's taken by Jim & gang and i saw her getting.."
okay enough...
maybe she haven die leh? now how..?

i didn't dare to called the police, i really believe she isn't dead. but they say that she were.
...

i keep telling myself no way things could happen in such a way and tried my best to comfort myself then.
"SIAO LIAO LA, CHEE BYE. say wan last forever one, 5 years only game over liao. lim peh haven die she die liao"
i just rmbed i kept swearing and nobody stops me.
we went to wait for the bus when there's this uncle who label us as pai kia and started to nag at us.
my mind was boiling with anger then, and yes lots of parents always thinks that kids that hang out late = pk
i don't mind that actually but..
for once, in my dreams i can't help but felt disgusted for being associated with htem on the same level. i started swearing and stating our difference and ~

skipped the boring parts* i go on untile i broke down and cried, and after all the consoling the bus came...

minus -1 they all sat in pair while Jack sat alone in the middle and i went right to the back and sat right down, looking out of the window. as the bus was leaving, i saw the same road junction again. the one outside bugis junction. we're together just now, afew hours before. and i'd lost her forever now.
i felt really lost, and believe me the feelings is so surreal even thou i know it's a dream. i can't afford to lost her in my dreams T_T
it hit me real hard and for once i felt how it's like to lost your loved once. it's not only about the loss. i felt at loss to, the lost of direction, the lost of motivation to live on, to carry on like how i use to.
i broke down, and starts crying, took up my iphone and dialed her no.
her picture pops up immediately (i add pic to contact)
and i hold my phones close to my ears, started to say sorry as tears streamed down my eyes. i know she's not going to pick up anyways, but i just wanted to tell her how sorry i were. how regretful i was and how much i wish to take care of her for the rest of my life.

"hey...hey!" i wasn't aware that she picked up the phone and starts to call out to me real loud and i jolted back to my sense as i heard her voice. WTF? what happened?
"uhm..hello *trembles* are you dead..?"
"dead your head! say wan take care of me still never hold my hand properly.."
"i'm sorry, i'm sorry!"
"where're you?" i asked.

"at home lor..."
"i go find you now..?"

"uhm can let me rest awhile? i'm tired.."
"tomorrow..?"
"will do (:"

"hey.."
"yea?"
"is it true that you say you love me and will take care of me forever?"
"haha why ask leh? i started smiling despite tearing like crazy still.
"no la, ask only. so i'll see you tomorrow okay? wanan laogong muacks woaini"
"same to you too. i love you laopo" (i didn't say muacks cos i hate to do that in pub transport :3

i broke the news to the rest and they're relief..
...
*my memeries are rather vague since it'd been like half a day this happens and, somethings just slips off my mind*

but i can never forget what she's wearing after that, so dawn is approaching after i went to find her, went to her room where she was, i knocked and opened the door. she's sitting and eating porridge, all dressed up with a light blue hoodie jacket and a skirt. she's pale and she didn't moved at all..
"Bi, u sure you okay anot?"
we kinda start off with a conv and i started to notice things are really amiss until i started to pull up her skirt :x and saw wounds and bruise all around her limbs. i hold only both of her hands and said angrily. do you think this is okay?!

what came after was a total...
i hold both of her hands, but my left hand felt nothing...
guess what i saw when i looked down...
her right hand is missing.
*i told myself this is too much and i wanted to wake up* but it still won't i closed my eyes and cried.
"it's alright, she said stroking me with her left arm...
"you sure you would still want me like that?"

"Yes, i hugged her so damn hard that i think her eyes were popping out behind me and i said yes uncountable times"

"i'd lost you once, and i don't wanna lose you again.."

well i'm not sure if this is the VERY end. but for me, when i'm dreaming, i could hear signals for me to wake up. like calling of my name, motion, or alarms, or even sounds that i'm familiar with, such examples are my msg tone.
YES, my iphone msg tone played, and i opened my eyes without hesitation. i'm lying and hugging my bolster, panting, with my eyes wide open, with a slight headache...

and i went on and look at my phone.
ahh Adel <3
you saved me ^_^

*names are all fictional

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and enjoy BIG SAVINGS!
* Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
* Professional Results Guaranteed.
* As good as your dentist.
* Same strength Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.