Monday, January 4, 2010

iCANDY

Monday blues.
damn shag, i feels bad to get dragged down by monday blues.
had a belated birthday celebration for frank after our tutorial!
then we skipped lecture! XD
went to play pool.
"piak piak piak", somehow got this damn holiday mood.

"eh tomorrow go where enjoy?"

it all went down due to the crowd at 4 which cause me and sma to miss 2 bus. and the lack of eye candy today *shrugs*
head back, totally tired.
watched 2 movies, VERY VERY OLD MOVIES.
well, i told you i love singapore films right? yes, army daze and this :-

JUST FOLLOW LAW





























:: ENJOY ::

well no idea when am i watching this despite watching this before and it's quite an old film. -.-

it sorta reminds me of my I&E project. all need simi black and white -.-
wan do, do only right? nb pending this pending that, si beh ma fan.
somemore is those community shit busted us right, :(
basket.
sperm donation counted anot?
if can i donate 1 week worth of my fucking cum (:

fuck I&E
CHEERS T_T

No comments: