Saturday, January 16, 2010

雨愛

slept until the late afternoon.
well, was it like 5?
thanks Sam :/ for worrying or caring at least.
or i shall say you're too busybody XD
anyways, i sorta rant it out after that -.-

different ideal?
however can 2 different point meet?
it's freaking me out, it seems like an occult.
o_o i wanted to go back the days, where i had no worries.
holidays.
drinking slacking playing and nothing else.
heaven i wonder if you're giving signs.
but i can't read.
can't read any of it.
i really don't know.

and i going to go right back to the start and pick up from where i'd left?

went off to met Jon, Hing and Sue to watch soccer @ Fajar.
well on a lighter note. Me and my NP bros is gonna start real soon on the I&E.
weeets
cookies?! $2 each.
i'm having my fingers crossed for this one as most of my friends are outside of the school ._.
anyways uh yep. i just hope we make it through.

i wanted to put things in place.
really.

No comments: