Wednesday, May 13, 2009

smooth..?

well, there's a quote from Eyeshield's Seibu
it goes something like, something bad might happen or nothing good is gonna happen when something is going so smoothly...
oh ya,
it's...

"nothing ends well when everything goes too smoothly"

i'm having my highs and lows =3
why zhar bo sometimes got sudden mood swing one? :(
lim peh isit she lai ang limpeh pop out wrong time?

head out to school today XD did some of my site investigation shit :D
wow, and i can't believe i skipped my 4PM lecture. Went to play billard and everything before heading back 2 hours for my tutorials.

define L O V E.
why are there people moving on? is there really no way to mend the scars..?
i felt fucking helpless over this.
i don't wanna see peeps around me having broken hearts, and tainted marriage.

head back together with Xian Zheng and Jonathan, and we went slacking together at Bukit Panjang Plaza, before heading right over to my house XD
joke around for quite abit and so :D

love and lust is a 4 letter words, each beginning with L, and also with a very thin line of difference.

No comments: