Sunday, May 24, 2009

run again

oh well, it's rather late right now.
maybe after Wednesday, (hopes my PYM falls on that day) i'll be blogging about the days and everything.

nothing much in particular for today actually.
yes unlucky for me to have the mood to post as, nothing much in particular happen.
i'm wasted yesterday from alcohol, so it's like nothing much right over here now.
anyways, i couldn't seem to fall asleep.
so i was up rather early.

Adel came over =, obviously to study.
uh my poly mates came over as well, Jia Wei and Felix.
we do alittle bit of here and there, trying to get out thoughts sorted out.
we're living in a quite hectic life right now you see O.O
and yes, Adel's right on Plurk.
will be accompanying her soon to come. (prolly tmr)

damn! so i kinda draft my contract today, and well not really revising for my test.
*finger's crossed*
i'd been going out and all and been neglecting my studies :P
oh well! this sucks isn't it?
i promised to update here and there more often and stop sticking around on msn and do nth

& i missed L4D so much <3

No comments: