Sunday, May 31, 2009

class.

i'm feeling abit offa' teeny winy emotional today.
well, when i feel emotional, i'd a weird body habit of my pores stiffing and hairs on my arms and everywhere standing.
this is what it happens when i'm feeling especially emotional!
my body doesn't lie eh!? :D

hahas, was at home all the way.
listening to those emotional songs.
like, piano, soprano :3
totally a different Ronnie today.
actually i'm wondering what's wrong with me actually.

sometimes, i'm really tired of going out LIKE this.
sometimes, i'm really tired of staring into space
sometimes, i'm really tired of waiting of my friend's replies in msn
sometimes, i'm really tired of doing this and that.
sometimes, i'm really tired of typing all my thoughts out, i rather keep them.
sometimes, i'm really tired of being a good boy infront of my parents.
sometimes, i'm really tired of lying on my bed alone, cold.
sometimes, i'm really tired of trying to excel in studies despite being lazy.
sometimes, i'm really tired of the noise, the parties.
sometimes, i'm really tired of my other self, the crazy, funky, loud one.
sometimes, i'm really tired of being someone that everyone wanted me to be.

i'm tired of life, i'm dragging my feet, down the memory lane of the past, trying to find my old self.
sounds stupid but, at times, i'm quiet. Maybe dont even feel like doing anything.
i want the notes to take me away, the rhythm to take me high. Away from the troubles.

i really want to just lay back, and enjoy the show...

dont think i'm going off to anywhere today.
i'm kinda thinking alot lately, and randomly touching things (non-living items)
Ronnie's a retard.

No comments: