Thursday, April 16, 2009

fever

alright. it'd been quite sometime since i posted.
i'm just too lazy sometimes.
well, my life had been turned upside down during holidays.
my bad habit take sides and apparently i slept late.
my unhealthy body resulted in a bad, bad high fever yesterday night.
it all started at 1 AM, well i'm suddenly struck, a sudden fatigue overwhelmed me, and the headache kicked in.
i reluctantly tuck myself into bed, cover myself with blanket, despite having a very cold palm and feet, yet the rest of my body is burning.
i tried to sleep, but it's not working, finally at i fall asleep, for quite sometime, and suddenly woke up. It'd really been a long sleep, but to my dismay, it's only 2.30 AM when i checked my cellphone.
then i went back, once again, turn and flipped.

it was until a point where, my head was scorching hot, i tried hard to close my eyes, yet my thought spun out through my head, making me nevertheless restless.
i lay there for a bit, before i'd decided to make a "fever kit". a basin like container, towels cold water bags.
my house is "chui" as there is no ice.
i curse and swear in my heart, for not being prepared for things like that, and i swore, next time at my home, i'll get those things up less my kid fall ill.
i slowly squeezed the towel and lay on my head, my eyes were heavy, my brains were giving up on me.
my body thought of many ways to release those heat, but to no avail.
i was feeling nauseous then, when i pray deep inside me that i will not vomit :S
it just sucks to see the ocntent of yesterday...
i deeply regretted stuffing 6.90 worth of footlong, together with milk and oreo.
i was really ok at first, feeling hyped, running around and all.
mum heaved a sigh* my 2 years spree of fever free had been broke.
i hope i'll really get well soon, and so i'll be able to go out and enjoy my own fair share of fun before the school starts.

i couldn't sleep. my throat just wont swallow the bread in there. My saliva disolved the content right in my mouth, yet my throat was not able to take it in. Just 2 bites and i'm out. Took pills, and head over to my bed.
but i'm not able to sleep, despite the fatigue that is bringing me down.
i closed my eyes, trying to be taken away, to my dreams. but every hour and min seem crawling. I slept for abit and woked, just found out i had only slept for 2 hours.
i wanted/ wished to go out later, so i really hope i'm well soon.

i typed this like a compo because, i'm bored.
CHEERS :3

No comments: