Thursday, April 23, 2009

the clock just struck 12,
and it feels like i just lost everything.
it's 24th now, Friday, 12.11 AM.

sorry that i didn't msg you or any sort.
i know i'm seriously being a jerk.
scumbag, etc etc.

apparently, i'd got UEP today.
urban planning.
well, the lecturer, is a weirdo
rather than being strict, her way of dealing things,
quite f-ed.
late, and she'll lock the lecture hall, which means you'll be locked OUT.
talk/laughing makes her blood boils.
after that hour of suffering, we were bought to watch a video by discovery channel.
nevertheless, my love for our local cityscape is..<3 !

aww, it's very nice.
seriously, my current attraction, is the iluma :)
name given in relation to light, it's many white pieces of lighting nvr fails to awe me XD
even went there alone at times to pass time.
love the coffee bean there,

sorrows.
it's a word, that most people probably been through it.
today just sucks.
i didn't feel like myself.
all the while, my sorethroat is still there.
and my inevitable coughing is irritating me.

Couz, sorry -.-
i can pen my thoughts in words.
just that frustration is the best description.

No comments: