Saturday, April 4, 2009

fatiQue

Q, Q, Q, Q, Q...
sorry peeps, for the late posting once again, oh well.
my life have been turned upside down.
bwahahaha, hmmm haven really been hogging on the the com so i didn't really blog.
but did my fair share of reading, and playing DoTA & L4D.
sometimes i just don't know what to do when i on my com *shrugs*

actually, i'd want to post quite alot of stuff out online.
but, it's either i typed out but accidentally closed it,
no i'm totally lazy, to type it out.
at some moment, in my life i'd stopped right on my tracks, look back and think..
what's life..?
anything i'd regretted? and such..
that include the 4 years of fooling around and ended up in REB @ NP :D

today's absolutely tired :D
Adel came over for my breakfast delivery before heading off.
oh well, she came over yet again in the evening, for lunch-cum-dinner.
and she hit off quite well with mum.
at least mum'd got an extra companion now.
alright, at wee! Gardening Mama's now out in N-DS :D
LOLOL!

head out to Marina to meet my mates, the 3 other brothers except da ge~
slack,
get an ice cream, and shag...
if not for the coldness, i won't be so emo.
it'd numbed my tongue,
the ambience and everything's good.
did a slow walk towards clarke quay.

did i see wrong?
i'm turning gray scale, i see everyone smiling.
but.. what about me..?

the BP Rangers head back to plaza mac.
and i ate one whole of an EVM,
1 Filet' o Fish EVM + a Mc Chicken.
full, gotta' exercise real soon.
anyways dear 4B starfish, pls read the outing blog for latest changes in tmr's outing ^^

hohoho before i go, let me show u something,
here's a CHIO BU!!!
si bei chio i tell you :D
*finger crossed* guys ready?!

(males only)



she's 舒舒, a semi-celeb model in taiwan :D
and it's the theme song for 預言Online.
chio chio chio!
CHEERS :)

No comments: