Friday, March 20, 2009

pokey?

wel, just finished gotten my results.
hmmm thought it's 9 AM.
NAH NOPE!
will tell ya guys about it tonight :P
oh well, maybe it's gonna be a boring day later.

here're some videos for entertainment...
let's go. XD

Round 1: Pokemon in Real Life.



Round 2: Poke-Norm



Round 3: Ash Ketchum Entrance on WWE



Final Round: Pokemon (hacked) *NC16



can't find any thing else of pokemon LOL.
lazy already :D
seeya!

uh, well i'm back again.
head out with the guys,
did our usual round and head over to plaza to slack it off.
we ended our day as usual.
just some chatting here and there.
back to the usual ending of me, Jasper and Kunda.
well, we talked quite abit, and i...
opened out abit more bout myself.
*emos*
[guess what, chinese emo songs blasting now]

disclaimer: Don't blame me or laugh at me for being emo :D i'm like that.
haha!
oh man~
well...
hahas, lost of words, perharps if it haven't took it's toll on me.
i won't be here standing now isn't it?
life's such that we have to forgo something to get what we want isn't it?
such logical yet appears to be unreasonable trade is meant to be taught since we're created.
*yes i hate that*
i'd enough regrets now, and i won't want to add on it anymoe.

"i carried pillars of black fear about myself"
i staggered, i throw up, i bleed.

oh well, i see it as a duty and responsibility to love, and to possess.
so i won't wanna let you go.
never.

I will walk with you all along till the end
Even if there is no result XD

No comments: