Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2. i miss you

well, feeling nostalgic over time.
boo! and i dare admit i "love" kissing :D
just a form of admiration.
anyways, head out for today, went over to senja grand with jasper hing for breakfast due to the aftermath yesterday.
was hitting away fatigue all thanks to the noodles and meat.
rawrrr! head back to my house for a quickie shower and start slacking over at our VAIOs.
and i daresay i love buddha bar as well.
it's kinda like some hypie, hipy hindi ambience which hmmmm..
fresh...?

oh well, after that,
we both got knock out for our beauty sleep.
bwahahahaha!
it was only evening when i head out and meet the guys :D
Jonathan, Kelvin, Kunda, Sulaiman. And of course! Jasper Hing.
got subway, and head over to fantasy later with jon heading back.
was crapping and all, when i got all quiet.
well, it'd really been ages since i'd been there...

suddenly, as i was staring out to the carpark.
i felt sucked into a void.
the music's draining out of my ears, and the trees waver..
i'm not really much of a poetic guy so i'll try my best *snigger*
flashbacks come hitting me.
the people i'd met, the hands i'd held on.
the people i confide in, and the person whom i shed tears for..
oh well, what's going on with me huh huh?
Ronnie Tan, maybe just a guy who doesn't seem to fit into his cliques.
._.
alright, they invaded my privacy anyways and pulled me back, out of the void, and force me into participating the activities.
bwahahaha, head down back to senja grand and wait for Razak.
was discussing and talking about OUR child's name.
was slowly thinking about mine,
hmmm Daughters, Hui Ling, Yi Ling? =x
April, May, June.
Sarah..?

oh well, forget it *laughs*
it'd been ages since we reminisce so i'll just keep it going on :D
after Razak's here, we went over to Senja Grand's playground.
and since then, i got all emo again.
wow...?
Today's ain't great eh,
there's a whole deal of things i'd regretted never tried, or had never done.
and there's a long list of regrets i'd got in my pocket.
it seems like my life took a change during my youth and now,
it's all different.
i do feel ALONE at times :(
and my world is upside down .-.
*laughs* signing off ~
CHEERS.

No comments: