Thursday, December 4, 2008

NONverbal.

well, currently, i'm chilling at starbucks, slacking i suppose.
it's the boringness that bought me here once again.

woke up rather late today, and reluctantly headed for my IS.
worse still, IAC starts today.
geez, and there's presentation today...
well, i did rather well for the presentation, only to get critic. by the dragging of my feet.
head over to slack together with my mates.
it seem like some bonding session out there, and there we head for IAC.
oh well, IS still sucks, and imma doing my IS module ranking which is due tomorrow.
and i really hope i could grown to love IS modules in time to come.
head over to meet XZ, and went to grab KFC.

there's free coffee @ starbucks today, from 5-7.
song, got a Mpcha Frappuchino?
yes it's awesome!

&

I HATE YOU

back again, oh well. yes i'm talking in *i .well the tough road back.

everthing is ringing so hard on me.

everthing else doesn't matters.

imma so disappointed, and the pain didn't stop just there.

maybe, i thought it wasn't worth it, sorry i cancelled the reservation for the gift.

No comments: